No one wants to make staff redundant. But if you need to let staff go or risk your business going under, redundancy may be your only option.
That’s why Employers Direct is here to help make redundancies as easy as possible. Our employment law experts listen with care and give you fast advice on:
- The rules on making redundancies during or after COVID-19 lockdown.
- What steps to take to reduce your legal risk.
- How much to give an employee in redundancy payments.
- How to prevent claims of discrimination when picking staff for redundancy.
- How to support your staff during this difficult time.
Redundancy employment law made easy
Redundancy laws are complex. Even simple mistakes put you at risk of WRC claims.
Plus, with the impact of COVID-19, it’s harder than ever to make the right choices for your business.
So, whether you’re making an employee redundant, making lasting changes to your workforce, or even shutting down part of your business, call Employers Direct.
We explain the rules on redundancy in plain English and give you practical guidance on how to keep your business safe.
Call today for instant answers on…
- Redundancy laws & employee rights
- Redundancy payments
- Redundancy policies
- Consulting employees before redundancy
- Voluntary redundancies
- Selecting staff for redundancy
- Redundancy letters
Your advice is 100% confidential, and we support employers only. So, you know there’s no conflict of interest.
Get your free redundancy advice today. Call 1890 130 024.